Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Starting out

This is my story about how I got involved in beading and the journey involved in learning how to market my products.
How this blog will evolve I have no idea - although this is a big no-no when planning a business, one has to have a business plan or so the fundis advise!
This blog is not my business but a story about how my business started. I will be sharing my emotional ups and down, my detours into other business 'opportunities' and how I see the business world in general.
If you are expecting structure you will be disappointed
If you are expecting business logic you will be disappointed
If you want a fresh outlook expect it!
There are so many people that have inspired and motivated me and I will be giving credit where credit is due. These people come from all walks of life, some I know personally, some I have read about and some I have even lived with (yes, I do mean my family).
Expect links on beads, links on inspiration and links to networks of people that are, like me, trying to make it in the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment